Wednesday, December 12, 2018

SELF-LOVE: "‘I’m Broke and Mostly Friendless, and I’ve Wasted My Whole Life’"

I feel badly for this woman:

"I feel like a ghost. I’m a 35-year-old woman, and I have nothing to show for it. My 20s and early 30s have been a twisting crisscross of moves all over the West Coast, a couple of brief stints abroad, multiple jobs in a mediocre role with no real upward track. I was also the poster child for serial monogamy. My most hopeful and longest lasting relationship (three and a half years, whoopee) ended two years ago. We moved to a new town (my fourth new city), created a home together, and then nose-dived into a traumatic breakup that launched me to my fifth and current city and who-knows-what-number job."

Read the entire article:  ‘I’m Broke and Mostly Friendless, and I’ve Wasted My Whole Life’

2018-12-12  [P-B]


No comments:

Post a Comment