Thursday, December 27, 2018

NDE: Anda's Experience

Experience description:

15 years old.

I was very depressed for a long while.

I had been writing in my journal for months these five words "I want to go home".

it got to the point where I only wrote those five words and nothing else.  I was in a sad stagnant void in my life and didn't like myself at all.

I had stopped believing in god. (my family was never religious... more spiritual)

But those five words were the only thing that I could express.... and the words themselves frustrated me because as I wrote them out day after day even I did not understand what I meant!  I wondered why I was compelled to write something so futile.  I did want a place that felt like home (my home felt wrong to me... lacking in unconditional love... and I felt like a guest with my father and step-mother)... but I couldn't fathom where or what home was... or if I could I couldn't see how I could access one (a real home where I felt loved and even celebrated for just being myself).

Read the full testimony:  Anda's Experience

NOTE:  I am reposting this testimony here because I know EXACTLY what she felt, I mean exactly.  This place is not our home. 

2018-12-27  [P-B]

No comments:

Post a Comment