Tuesday, June 26, 2018

BOOK: Extreme Ownership



At the time of this writing, this book has been reviewed by 2077 people on Amazon.com, and 86% gave it a FIVE STAR rating.  I've never seen a non-fiction book so popular.  But there's good reason for it. 

I picked this book up in early June, and I'm finding it to be an AMAZING resource!   Jocko Willink and Leif Babin started a leadership training company after leaving the Navy's SEALS special operations team.  Their whole idea is that the lessons they learned in combat could be used to teach business leaders how to be more effective.   I've only read a couple of chapters, and I'm already VERY IMPRESSED with their ideas.   Highly recommended. 

To find out more, click here: Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win

No comments:

Post a Comment