Sunday, June 17, 2018

LOG: Sunday, June 17, 2018

Today's list of activities:
  1. Woke up late.
  2. Read Lesson 1 from my new book: "God is Always Hiring
  3. Read 1 Kings and Acts from the Bible
  4. Zoe called to wish me a happy Father's Day.  So did mom, but I missed her call. 
  5. Made a cup of coffee using my new Chemex system.  Very good!
  6. Worked on the Pseudo Boethius log throughout the day. 
  7. Zach came over.  We ate Five Guys cheeseburgers and watched the BBC's Sherlock.
  8. Zach took a nap, I cleaned the kitchen and dining area.  This is how I spend most of my day.  
  9. Went to Barnes & Noble: bought a new book, DVD, and an action figure.   
  10. Went to Mariano's: bought supplies to make homemade hummus.  Also bought a BBQ chicken dinner from their hot bar.  
  11. Ate dinner, watched my new DVD.
  12. Paused the DVD, and cleaned some more.
  13. Began working on putting together the new Cusinart food processor, but it's a time consuming process, and had to stop.
  14. Debbie called to wish me a happy Father's Day.  
  15. Un-paused the DVD, and watched it to the end.   
  16. Final updates to the blog
Overall feeling of the day: desolation.  Other than going to B&N and Mariano's, never left the house.  Spent the day mostly doing house work and cleaning.   For the most part, it was a depressing day.   

So much I want to do, so very little time to do it in.  

The watching of the DVD: Princess Kaguya, was a nice way to end the day.   What an incredibly beautiful film.

PB

No comments:

Post a Comment